a little mustard seed

A seed is full of potential... let alone, nothing will happen. It needs light, water, nutrients,the right time... and a willing farmer...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Crap!

...Sometimes I wonder... "when will I ever make it?". There were so many others in the queue ahead who were much bigger, and stronger than I. ...when will I ever make it...

As the time went by, the volume of the alike increased. They all come in different shapes and sizes. This really makes me feel nauseatic, not to mention vulnerable... when will I ever make it... I seemed to be pushed further and further behind...

I figure that if I want to make it out there, I will have to fight for it! I will need push my way forth, ahead of the giants! I will need to keep moving, and act accordingly! Sitting there will not justify my success!

Thus, having decided my goals, I orchestrated events to propell myself forward! There were times I get pushed aside, and trampled upon. But life's like that... whatever it was, I was determined to make it out there, SOON!

It's dark in here. It's chaotic! There was no fun being squashed between the rest. As the volume increased, I pushed forth. Finally! I was in line with the leaders! I could see the gate... Oh, when will it open?

During my wait, the wall began to cave in, compressing all of us. I wasn't sure of what was happening. But I have heard the elders mentioned of such events... whatever it was, it was terrifying! I found myself being pressed against the rest of the leaders, being pushed ahead in a one-way-ticket motion... I began to oriented myself to check if I was getting closer or away from the gate... I was overjoyed! I was the first to arrive at the gate! I was so exited I kept knocking at the gate hoping for someone to quickly open!

In a nick of a moment, I saw light! Bright lights! The compression continued, pushing all of us into the gate! Colour didn't make sense then. But now, it gave a whole new meaning! I could see shades of pink, baige, and strands of black!

Later, I found myself suspended in mid air! I never felt better! I looked back at the gate, I could see a few of my comrads behind me! They were overjoyed too! All around me was shiny white walls! Beneath me was a reflective, but wobbling surface. Whatever it was, It sure looked better than where I came from - total darkness, crowded, and humid...

"SPLASH!"... After that short lived moment, I found myself in a rather familiar environment... beneath me was again, dark, though much more spacious... This time, it was not humid, but totally wet! I landed into a water world... I was floating around, could move up or down... I felt paralised! Oh, what have I done! I could see my comrads around me... some of them submerged immediately... some didn't make it in one piece as they were smashed when they crashed into the white walls...

Moments later... we were still floating around... we couldn't move... some progressed well into the dark. I looked up and saw that the gate rose further and further and then, we were left all alone...

Suddenly, cascades of water came gushing down from the sides of the wall! The situation became very chaotic! The force of the water caused a whirl pool, and it sent us tumbling into total darkness!

Here we were again... stuck in the dark... Crap!

13 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger edwin74 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Julian said…

    I must say that this is quite a shitty story indeed.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Iron Will said…

    Indeed! LOL!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger senorita said…

    wats this all about????

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Iron Will said…

    Yes... It is literally a very very shitty story, as the title already suggested...

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger benkenobikl said…

    crap... eeeeeeeee

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Iron Will said…

    it was a lazy saturday... mind wasn't very productive... so, I started to wonder how it felt like to live a life of crap... and thus, came the story... Crap!

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    iron will, since when u had long hair? saw ur gaya photo as what reader's been talking at julian's blog.

    pohlynn

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Iron Will said…

    since a while ago... I did not cut my hair for a long time, from the time you left till today... gaya kah? I tot that's my normal look =P
    But thanks.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Ah! Backdated me...didn't know you have a blog ;p tagged you :) and will be frequenting here

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Iron Will said…

    Thanks mel. this blog has been stagnent for a while... time to move...

    pohlynn, how's life in US?

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Iron Will said…

    ...something's comin!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buey tahan...never fails to crack me up! hahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home