a little mustard seed

A seed is full of potential... let alone, nothing will happen. It needs light, water, nutrients,the right time... and a willing farmer...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

What's in a name?

Can anyone tell me what's in a name? Like they say, give a dog a good name! I have a dog, and I don't know what to call her yet. When I first got her, I call her bulat cuz she is round, like a football.

Aw... isn't she adorable? ... That's what you think!... my mom calls her gigi, my sister calles her fifi, and she (bulat) and I are confused... she did not grow up to be like how I named her - bulat.

She is now a hyper active, leg scratching, shoe biting, doggy snack munching monster who runs around wetting every single corner of the house despite much toilet training... Oh what should I name her? You wanna take a peep how how she has grown in just 3 months? Stay tuned!

Anyway, giving a dog a good name is important. What's more important is giving your business a good name! I've been digging into my telencephalon (a large region within the brain that is attributed many functions, which many refer to as the cerebrum) for a name for my photo biz... Finally! After months of excavation, I finally stumbled upon something that suits my photo biz! ... "The Covenant" ...


Ooooooooo! So what's next? Well... I'm looking forward to build me a website... So what's so special about "The Covenant"? There are millions of wedding photo dudes out there prowling and waiting for a kill! ... Hmm.. good question... what on earth am I doing then? I guess it's just my passion to see people getting married, and stay married for a long long time...

So, no diff... yet. Just another one of those photo biz... "The Covenant".

7 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eeeiii...kawaiiii...
    So cute. *skimming to dognap yer pup*

    It depends what you want to give her the name. IMHO, I would give a name which is easy to pronounce so it's easier to call the dog everytime when she poos around, bites around etc. You wouldn't want to shout "D'Artagnan Aramis Louis III" right?? :p Give some cute simple name like Lily, Tulip, Pepsi, Maggi XD
    *hamster9*

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger TiaMaria said…

    fantastic name, it sounds purrfect!!!

    BULAT is just gorgeous :D

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger TiaMaria said…

    wah lau i cant believe my comments has to be approved :( that sucks

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Jyan said…

    I still like Chik Chak :P

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger coffeedreames said…

    whoaaa innit my hand there??

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Iron Will said…

    Hi All,

    Yeah, those are Mei Lin's and Ed's hands. And Pastor's in between.

    And bulat turned out quite good. She cleans up after herself =) so we don't have to wash up.

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bulat sounds like bryan chin

    pL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home